Optimised Engineering Design 2016Agenda and Presentations
On Thursday, 21st April 2016, GRM are delighted to have hosted the Optimised Engineering Design 2016 event at the Williams Conference Centre, Oxfordshire.
Those who joined us at the event learned about the latest developments and applications in the field of design optimisation methods. In keeping with GRM's philosophy of the practical application of optimisation technologies, the conference showcased realworld case studies across a diverse range of industries.
- Through presentations, technical workshops & challenges and meeting with experienced optimisation users, learn about the latest developments and upcoming advances in design methods and optimisation technologies
- Learn how light-weighting methods can benefits your design processes
- Network with like-minded engineers, designers and managers looking to harness practical optimisation to reduce part mass, cost and improve performance
- Discover the applicability of optimisation, design understanding and design improvement tools to design across a broad range of industries:
- Automotive, MotorSport, Aerospace, Rail, Defense, White Goods, Medical
Review presentations from the last Optimised Engineering Design event of 2013, where GRM celebrated its 10th anniversary.
Conference admission fee £45 which includes parking, lunch, delegate pack and tour of the Williams Formula 1 Car & Engineering Museum.