ROSC - Roll Over Simulation Centre
GRM's Roll Over Simulation Centre
The Roll Over Simulation Centre at GRM delivers predictive simulation for the development of vehicles and structures to meet the various worldwide rollover standards. We can help you understand likely failure modes, occupant injury performance and maximise your confidence before a certification test.
1. Automotive - Worldwide OEM vehicles to FMVSS 216a
2. Motorsport - Various Hoops and Full Cages for Single Seaters, Sports Prototypes, and Touring Cars to relevant FIA standards
3. Off-highway - ROPS and FOPS for a tractor programme to SAE J231
4. Coach Rollover - ECE Regulation 66
5. Commercial Vehicle Cabs - ECE Regulation 29.02 and 29.03
6. Defence - Programme specific requirements
GRM’s Roll Over Simulation Centre therefore represents a centre of excellence in the analysis of ROPS for various applications.
If you would like to find out more about our consultancy services or optimisation software, request a call back here.