As a company driven to continually develop new ideas to solving engineering challenges, working at GRM is a place where your ideas and efforts will thrive. GRM’s success is based on the delivery to customers at the highest standard by its team of engineers and developers.
At GRM you will be challenged but your efforts valued and rewarded. The efforts of each member of our team makes a real difference to our continued growth and development. Career progression and the personal growth of our team are therefore recognised as being key to enabling GRM to achieve its goals.
Working at GRM delivers:
- A culture that values the contributions of its staff
- An environment focused on communication and delivery to the highest standard
- Promotion and development based upon skills, delivery and motivation
- Benefits that go beyond career satisfaction
Business Development Manager - Package Based upon Experience
The Role:An exciting new position at GRM where the limits of your success and progression will be bounded purely by your own aspirations. At GRM we are looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to join our team and lead the sales activities of our software products and engineering services.
The ideal candidate will lead company sales & marketing initiatives to generate and engage new business partners, building new business for the company. You will be focused and have strong communication skills. Through a successful sales strategy and growth, your longer term goals will be to develop and lead a larger sales team.
Mission of the Role:
- Progressively develop turnover through the generation of new software business and engineering services projects
- More specifically, to develop new business sales for our design optimisation and composite manufacturing software products and expand the turnover of our engineering services activities via new business accounts.
- Nurture a portfolio of accounts across multiple industry verticals, taking advantage of GRM’s experience in composite engineering.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3 - 4 years' prior industry related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented