TruForm SW – Extension to SOLIDWORKS Simulation
GRM’s goal is to be the first choice for optimized engineering design solutions on a global scale, including simulation software and optimization software. The software available at GRM includes Truform; Abaqus Topology Optimization, Truform SW; SOLIDWORKS Topology Optimization, GTAM/ GSAM; Genesis within ANSYS Mechanical and Genesis; a standalone FEA package.
• Those who have used SOLIDWORKS Simulation, which is available in SW premium will recognize how the structural performance of designs can be analyzed under precise loading conditions.
• Using the optimization software within SOLIDWORKS Simulation, TruForm SW allows designers to perform topology optimization studies efficiently within their familiar design environment.
• Utilizing this technology at the initial design phase ensures maximum benefit is achieved, guiding designers to the most structurally efficient and light- weight designs.
• TruForm SW is available as a SOLIDWORKS plug-in and requires minimal training – designers can begin topology optimization studies immediately.
Free Trial/Call Back
SOLIDWORKS Simulation – Our Expertise
At GRM Consulting, we are proud to offer our clients expertise in the application of SolidWorks simulation along with other industry standard CAE codes. GRM’s consulting department delivers reliable and responsive CAE support for companies wishing to outsource their requirements.
We’re also on:
• LinkedIn as GRM Consulting Ltd.
• Facebook as GRM Consulting
• Twitter @GRMConsulting.
• Youtube as GRM Consulting Ltd