GENESIS 2023 update has now been released, and is available for GRM users.
OptiAssist 2023 further streamlines the laminate optimisation process and brings new composite model creation tools to GENESIS. Learn about the new transient heat transfer and other new analysis enhancements, and some powerful new optimsation features for all structural applications. Learn how the new enhancements can speed up your developments and simplify the application of optimisation techniques. A new standalone draping, flat pattern and plybook solution for composite engineers and analysts. Either direct from design or transferring from FEA data.
If you missed the webinar on January 18th it can be viewed here
Features, Upgrades & Enhancements
- Continued refinement of optimisation trails and post-processing
- Improved composite discrete solver
- Extensive development of laminate draping, flat pattern a plybook tools
- ALL DISCIPLINES
- New solver method to improve multi-physics optimisation
- Optimisation performance improvements
- Extended features for existing methods
Our role at GRM is to both develop codes, with ourselves and our partners, and educate the customers on how to get the best out of it.Martin Gambling
GRM Managing Director
To find out how we can help your business, contact us to find out more – email@example.com